Bienvenidos a Tecno tramit, Por favor use el menú de navegación para ir a las diferentes páginas
In TECNOTRAMIT it is clear to us that our ethical and professional commitment does not just cover our employees, customers and suppliers, but we also have the moral duty to help and collaborate with different groups to try to improve their quality of life.
For this reason, we have reached collaboration and sponsorship agreements with different foundations and organizations so that we can do our bit for building a better and fairer society.
Some of our most important collaborations are with:
- Fundació Banc dels Aliments. Organization managed by an independent, apolitical and non-profit charitable Foundation, whose main aim is to recover food surpluses and distribute them among local organizations so that needy people may be fed. www.bancdelsaliments.org
- Fundación Rojas Estapé. Foundation created in 2009 with the aim of helping people with personality disorders, especially young people with few financial resources who are in need of help. www.fundacionrojasestape.com
- Fundación Luzón. A foundation whose aim is to highlight MND (Motor neurone Disease), to give those who suffer from this disease sick a voice, to raise awareness in society, to join researchers and to achieve the public and private investment needed to find a cure. Every year over 900 new cases of MND are diagnosed in Spain. www.ffluzon.org
- Asociación Española contra el Cáncer (Spanish Association against Cancer). Association which joins patients, relations, volunteers and professional to work together to prevent, raise awareness, accompany sufferers and fund research projects which will enable better diagnosis and treatment for cancer. www.aecc.es
- Asociación Española contra el Cáncer (Spanish Association against Cancer). Association which joins patients, relations, volunteers and professional to work together to prevent, raise awareness, accompany sufferers and fund research projects which will enable better diagnosis and treatment for cancer. www.amizadejam.org
- Rock & Law. A range of Foundations joined to different law offices for organizing a charity concert whose proceeds goes to funding the Neurorehabilitation Project Centres of the Multiple Sclerosis Foundation. www.rockandlaw.org
- Programa Incorpora. Programme from the “La Caixa” charitable work which contributes to improving employment for socially disadvantaged people in vulnerable situations. www.incorpora.org
- Inmoscopia. Work conferences dedicated to debating the situation of the property sector organized on an annual basis by the Catalonia Col.legi i Associació d’Immobiliaris. www.immoscopia.cat
- Fundación d’Oncologia Infantil Enriqueta Villavecchia. Non-profit charitable care Foundation created in Barcelona in 1989 whose aim is to provide comprehensive cover for the needs of children and young people who are receiving oncological treatment, and those of their families. www.fevillavecchia.es